miércoles, 23 de abril de 2008

My SpRing VactIonS





One day in my spring vacations I don't have anything to do and i think I'm so bore, I'm so bore and I'm so bore, I decide to woke up to the be and get out of my house!!!!! and with a strong voice told to my mom " mother I decide that i made my own swing".
And I started to looked all the thing that I can use for make my own swing and I found everything, the wood for the seat, a big tree of mangoes and finally one big robe!!! and i Start to make my swing, my mother helps me and when i fiished to make i won a big headache.
In that moment I'm felt so happy beacuse i made my swing and the best thing was that it works very well, and everybody in my house want to try it!!! and I said No you don't use it because i don't want it!!!!!!!! i know I'm a little selfish.
was a great moment!!!!!

just see the pictures!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: