miércoles, 23 de abril de 2008

My New SiStEr!!!!!!


Well……this time I will talk about my vacation. It was really fun! Really!!! Because I invited mon to Naranjos…..because the carnival was coming …. So as I love the carnival and I appreciate a lot to mon I just invited her to come to my house in Naranjos and to meet my family aver here!!! It was cool! Because when she arrived Naranjos I was there waiting for her…..she was all sleepy and happy to be there!! =) then I took her to my house and introduced her to all my family….she met my mom, my brothers, my grandpa and my grandma….by the way …..my grandma is also her granma now!!!! Heheheheh mon was adopted by my family!!!


So…I think now we are family hehehehehe!!! That’s awesome no? =) she’s great!! And I’m happy to have a friend just like her!!! =) OxOxOx well…..then we had a lot of fun playing with my “columpio” hehehehehe (I made it !!) and she loved my puppy “camila” she took camila lots of pics!!! =) camila is my little baby muaks! After all this I took mon to a friend’s house and we went out around Naranjos!!! Eaeaeaeaea!!!! She loved it!!! At night we went to the carnival and we had a lot of fun watching all those persons dancing and all the “comparsas” it was really cool…and I will never forget this past vacation!!!! =) that’s all folks!!!! Hehehe see ya!

No hay comentarios: