miércoles, 23 de abril de 2008

my bEst FrieNds!!!!!!!!!!!







Some of My best friend are Lulu, Martha, Grace



we have different personalities for example Lulu is so sweet and her appereance it's like a little girl I think she is a wonderful person with a big heart and its so cute.






Martha is the girl of the group its sweet but more than that it's a little spoiled but she is cool!!!






Grace is my little sister jajaja i don't know why but with her i have a special connection I feel comfortable when I talk to her and I can tell her all my secrets and my feelings and i know she always stand by me when i need it.






I never met people like they and i FEEl like if we met the all life i never change nothing in my life because I'm hapy with my family, with my friends, with everything!!!!!






I love my life, I love My Friends, I love Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: