miércoles, 23 de abril de 2008

Moving once again!!!!!!

Four months ago my brother an I decided to move away to another place.

We live with two of my "best Friends" (and now they drifted apart), but my brother doesn`t feel comfortable, and always fougth with they. One day I talked with my mom and I explaine the situation and she said: "it's ok, don't worry, Found a new house or apartment and don't say anything, I'm going to talk with their mom's"

So my brother looked many apartments, but he didn't like anyone, so we decide to look for more in a different area and finally we found a little apartment, but very comfortable and near of the UAT.

When we return of home my friend told me " why don`t tell me that your brother and you move away?, my mom called me and told me" and I said "I don't know, my brother doesn't want to live here any more I'm so so so so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally my brother and I live in a beautiful apartment and we feel comfortable. My friends move away too and drifted apart. I still being friend of one and my decition don't affects our friendship.

No hay comentarios: