domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

St Valentine's Day

Hi everybody!!
Well i'm talking about st valentine's day and the only thing that i can said its that was a wonderful day!!! i don't have boyfriend but i thought that day " i don't need it" becuase thank god i have many good friends and i felt so good like the song jajaja. well I went to conni (it's a wonderful restaurant and the food it's really delicious) with my friends Carmelita. Lulú, martha, mara, grace. gemma, iris, greisy, mon and mara's boy friend, then we had to return to school for the celebration!!!! and that was so funny because monmarried with a emo boy!!!!!!
Was so fun and then we said so loud kiss moon kiss common!!!! And she kissed her husband jajajajajajajajajajajaa and Aurelio took pictures about that embarrasing moment.

In the night Martha, Mon and I went to never land and there I saw my brother then at 1:00 am I back home, then in the morning I felt terrible!!! I had a stomachache and I woke up at 1:00 pm because Mara and Grace visited me well its ok then I took a shower and we went to school!!!
And was like any other day but in general the week was wonderful!! I never change this week because I FELT so happy because i have good friends, the best friends and that its the most important thing in my life after my family of course!!!!!!
Good friends are hard to find, hard to live and impossible to forget!!!!
Be happy!!!!!

No hay comentarios: