domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

My Family!!!!!!

I'm fatty in the middle it's not fun but i can't do anything jajaja, well I have two brothers Alex and Marcos and my parents are Conchis and Alex.
We live in Naranjos City since 9 (almost 10 ) years with my grand parents.

I'm from to Mexico city I'm Chilanga jaja well one day my mom decided that we'll goin to live in naranjos and i said are you crazy mom? and she said no. Well after 3 months I found my self packing my clothes and the day of my birthday I traveled to naranjos city to my new life without friends. I felt so bad, so sad beacuse I won't to leave my friends, my life and for one second I hate to my mom, but then I can understand my parents decision and was for my father's work. He's a truck driver and he traveled for all country since i remembered!!! it's sad becuase I miss him a lot and sometimes i need to feel my dad, I saw him every 3 or 4 months and only for one week or less.

When I arrive to naranjos 9 years ago i felt terrible, becuase i don`t have friends and i didn't know anybody and I remember that I made a "huelga" and i dont eat I felt bad. Then I entered to high school and made friends but I still miss my old friends and my old life, so my mom told me that changes sometimes are good, and I had to accept it and i felt a little better.
Through the years I grew up, and i feel very proud of my parents because they supports me when I hate the world, becuase they were patitients with me.
Today I live in Tampico with my little brother and we saw our mother every weekend.

I love my family and i don't change anything because I'm happy with everything that I have!!!

No hay comentarios: